Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's not that I don't want to...

... but I just don't need to update more than one blog. I've had a myspace blog set up for a while now and continue to update it, there are several pictures of the family and a ton of Austin, So...to keep everyone able to see how we are doing ,how big Austin is getting, and in the know about all the great things he is learning to do- I will give y'all the web address to my other blog on myspace. www.myspace.com/nicholetteneilson So if you ever wonder why I have never updated this blog- it's because I don't have much time on the computer, and I already have a blog that works for me. So enjoy everyone! Love y'all!

4 comments:

Kimi said...

Keep the updates coming on your blog. It is nice for family that doesn't get on myspace such as Grandma and Grandpa Neilson and Aunts and Uncles. Thanks Nicky!

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

I have to say this is easier for all extended family, but you are going to do what you want to do. At least some of us can see the updates.

I have to say, updating on here has been a great way for me to journal and I am sure Addison will love to look back and read it someday.

Willie Fun said...

I really don't go anywhere else except here on this blog so I have wondered why you haven't updated and where all the pictures and stuff is about Austin. I hope that maybe you can rethink about it and at least updating here once in awhile since so many of your family uses this blog. Thanks for the update and I hope that I can get on your other site soon.

Tim said...

I don't want to pester you about this, and I know this comment is way late in coming...but is it really that difficult to update two blogs? I mean if you write the post in one, copy and past it into the other and you're done. Both blogs updated. Now, if you have pictures and stuff that can get a little more difficult, but at least you could keep everyone up-to-date on what is going on. I used to use MySpace. Haven't logged in for quite some time. Never really liked it much and don't really plan on starting it up again.